Vintage Diamond Engagement Ring, 2.05ct
Superb platinum diamond ring, circa 1905. Claw set on platinum, with pavé set diamond shoulders. The centre transition cut diamond dates to circa 1905, and comes with a GIA certificate, E colour and VS2 clarity. It is a beautiful example of early 20th century cutting, bright and vibrant, with a great range of colours coming from it. The main diamond is held in with four pairs of claws, each individual claw pulled into a point, for maximum elegance.
- Date and Origin: English, early 20th century
- Measurements: Centre diamond 2.05t. Side stones total 0.1ct
- Hallmarks: Unmarked, tests as platinum
- Finger Size: K, adjustable to any size
- Condition: Excellent
- Certification: GIA report